Monday, January 19, 2009

Exquisite feeling .

Gave school a miss today,and went to look for Mr.恐龙,
it's been 3days since I last saw him man! miss him like eff I tell you!
:D

Trained to Payar Lebar then bused to Mr.恐龙's house,ate roti prata for breakfast that 恐龙妈咪 bought for us,
ANDANDAND(!) we took turns to go in and out of the toilet aftermath! that ahbunehneh must be never wash hand after he shitzxcsx man! (that's what Mr.恐龙 told his mommy.)

Translated chinese words for Mr.恐龙 during his alimama boring game ~
.
.
.
.
.
&I let this biaoeh who claimed to be a wonderful hair stylist trimmed my hair for me,
hai ke yi laaa ~ But he assumed that it is much more nicer D:
.
.
.
waited for him to get ready,and bused to Bugis. Walked for 45minutes before something caught our eyes, Mr.恐龙 got himself pants, while I've no $$$ to get mine):
.
.
.
follow by Long John Silver for lunch,Mr.恐龙 is getting fatter and fatter man! heh :D
Trained back to pasir ris,then bused to Polyclinic,met up with Jesslyn Sabelle &Ahyong for awhile,got my mc and then HSH!



"That hug gave me a feeling that we never be apart again,
that hug makes me feel our bond is getting stronger and stronger as day passes by,
that hug seems to be saying: Dear I love you much more than you thought,
Dear I miss you the double of how much you miss me.
Dear I will never leave you ever again."

No comments: