Saturday, December 20, 2008

Speechless,

Sorry for ignoring my blog for days,
Countless things happened this few days,--both,pleasing or not.

} 17 Dec
Woke up in the afternoon,daddy accompanied me to the clinic.
Hope it will be fine real soon (:
And disaster happened today.

} 18 Dec
Woke up quite early in the morning if I din't remember wrongly.
Bathe then went out with Bella Mommy &co.
Watched Twilight at E!Hub& ..
Hubby and I was laughing our ass off tonight.
Ahahaha,effing funny I tell you :DDD
We ended our call at around three,then he called back in less than 10mins time.
He said he was reminiscing what he did today,and thought of those jokes.
Hahaha,he was constantly repeating those jokes,and made me laugh till I run out of breathe bodoh! :B



} 19 Dec
Meet Hubby early in the morning today,lunch at Elias Mall around twelve.
Hubby accompanied me to Kovan,trained to Douby Ghaut with Eilane while Hubby went home.
Meet up the rest at Plaza Singapura,watched Ip man --thanks for the treat yoz! (:
It was super fabulous okay!



Nothing could describe my disappointment right now,
I know I gotta understand,Chill (:


She's trying to be better,给他一个机会.
no more falling -- deeper.
好啦,我爱你啦!

No comments: