You guys should know I totally sucks at this kinda thingy,I don't know how to hold people back,how to care for people or whatever shyt.
I just don't know what to do right now oke,get me out of this thingy plx!
Imma lost for words,totally lost manzx.
Teach me what to do to make everything fine plx,
No more internal conflicts,plx.
I couldn't give up,I couldn't leave.
I couldn't do anything &Imma left w no solutions.
I don't wanna hang here,I wanna move on to somewhere better.
Perhaps,from the start till now,foursome is never true before.
we're all wearing a mask behind,
get us out of this obstacle plx,it's too much for us to handle.
or perhaps only me.
Different people with different character,with different mask.
We couldn't guess what comes next,
or probably fate is playing us out,it break us up when we past years together.
Or perhaps,we're never meant to be foursome.
Maybe, We're better off without each other,no mood swings,no quarrels.
You with your boyfriend,you with your friends,
I couldn't leave,I couldn't say:Lets go on our own way.
But yet,I don't know how to fight back.
Save me,take me away.

No comments:
Post a Comment