Wednesday, November 26, 2008

V.V.O's home! :D
Bella's (mommy) post is much more interesting than V.V.O's post aye ?
Don't ever say 'Yes' okay,heh :3

Went back school to get my I/C & next year's textbooks,unfortunately bookshop closed at 3pm.
Shit it,I thought it closing at 4pm,Ahhhhh ;Rubbish.
Chatted with Mr. Singh,he was like..'Vivian! why are you like this!' -.-
He's another joker who messed up between me and Jesslyn's identity.,he swapped our boyfriends,Lmao.
I clarified; Im'aVivian &my boyfriend is Aloysius. That guy's girlfriend is Jesslyn,not me.
He was like..Oh ya ya ya(x1000000).
He started nagging the next minute..'You must know who you're with,choose wisely your future partner'.....
'Okay okay',thanks,bye'.Then I ran off .__.

Daddy drove me to Whitesands,search for the thing I wanted to get,but it's either out of stock or unavailable. Passed Sabelle her contact lenses,and went back home.

VVO's still down with flu,feeling effing terrible okay )':

;Got to go back school and gets my books with Bella(mommy) tomorrow,
;Meet Jesslyn(sis) for a few mins ?

MOMMY! I DON'T WANNA GO RIDE BIKE TOMORROW! GET JOEL TO GO WITH YOU!
HEH :D

I WANNA WATCH REC(NC16) TOMORROW!
but
But
BUT..
IM'A EFFING 15 YEARS OLD!
Shit the person who set these rules,
gahhhhhhhh ! :B

No comments: