Currently at my cousin house using his laptop :D
&I finally let everything out on 7ofNov :3
I ain't caring anything anymore,I won't try to please every single one around me anymore.
What for doing so much for people,when they don't even bother about what you're trying to do ?
When people ask favour from you,you give your best and help them complete it.
But when you ask favour back from them,they will just give you tons of excuses and disagree of helping you.
I'd enough of people like this,there isn't anything called: Treat people good and they will treat you back the same.
People ain't like this okay,maybe just some people around me.
Mf.
Kay,enough of my complaints.
Ima gonna reply all my tags right now :D
Chian > Aha,I will find you one luhs,don't miss me too much aye,w luvee! :D
CC > HEYLU! :D
Jessica > Ha,I din't recieve it till today ? D:
Candy > IMA GREAT! :D You ? Heh. &I relinked you already :3
Janice > Hah,Ima always this high lah can! (:
Sokkan > thanks alot luv :B
Tani > Sure :D viyen.reminiscing@live.com
... > Ha,do you know who am I talking about ? Tell me your name,thanks .
Jesslyn > Aha,hope so bah.But it doesn't seems so.
Sabelle > If sorry could change everything,I would have accept it.
But if it doesn't change anything,What for saying sorry my dear ?
Jasmine > Hah,nahs I luv ya more okeh :D my email is : viyen.reminiscing@live.com
Girls,Ima still waiting for that one day when everything is back just like the past. Ever notice how much fun we've last tym? We'll be totally separated next year,Jesslyn in 4/4,Baolin in ITE,Sabelle in 3/3 &me is 4/3. Fate trying to play us out aye ? The fun we've in class is gone totally,we'll be doing different thing next year,lesser and lesser time we will spend with each other. &Maybe we will even have different friends. At that point of time,the bond between us will be really gone man. Cherish the time we've to spend with each other right now.
Tkcare.

No comments:
Post a Comment