Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Someone went to sleep when it's not even midnight & 让我自身自灭.
I gonna bash that person if I've the chance to see that person tomorrow :D
Good luck for your exam tomorrow dey! :3

My Hanyu Pinyin sure will improve if Dennis continue talking to me in Hanyu Pinyin on msn.
It takes me effing long from reading out what it sounds like to what's the meaning of it.
Hahaha,shyt it.
Okok,I know. Bella's hanyu pinyin is much more better than me,SHE KNOWS YOU MUCH MORE LONGER THAN I DID OK!
&He calls me: wu gui lin ju = 乌龟邻居。
Tmd,pekcek ahhhhhhhh! ~.~




Enough of that kinda thing,
Im'a gonna watch either Quarantine or Hell's Highway: KM31 tomorrow with Bella &Joel.
Probably Desney too '^' BUT both's NC16,hope I could get in )':





I miss Jesslyn sis,
I miss Bella mommy,
I miss you,
I miss the starting of the school,
I miss the times we'd spent together,
I miss alot of happy memories that once happened between us.


I need my nicotine sticks right now,it's been three days since I last touches it okay.
Good improvement I guess :3
but that's the only thing which could take me away from everything.
(:



goodnight everyone,toodles.
sweet dreams and sleep tight :3
Dream of VVO kay,teehees (:

No comments: