Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Bella. Damn it. ]:



I hate cycling.

I hate cycling!

I HATE CYCLING!



Maybe not, but it was really fun. We stopped near the end and went down to the seaside, darn, I swear. There is no shore cleaner than Singapore's. There was these, seaweed-looking green gooey things (I assume moss) where the waves stop tiding in, and lots of rubbish that people throw in to the sea and got washed up. And there were black bags in the murky sea water, OK? >A<>Hurricane hair were tired, so Joe and I went to get drinks. Rode back to the bicycle rental shop where it really poured like nobody's business. :O!

"MY DADDY LAI LE, 快点走!"

I swear, funniest shizniz of the day.

Summary of that day: Wei Long is kawaii. Joe is totemo totemo kawaii. Hurricane hair is still as kowai as ever. Kowai na~ '~'

Haiii~ Ja matta ne.



P/S: Even if it's just temporary, I'm sure it's the best memory, Percival.

P/P/S: Rock and roll, baby. Don't you know that we're alone now? I need something to sing about.

P/P/P/S: I miss Jesslyn 三小姐!And Sabelle 大小姐!

No comments: