If you're w/o him,don't you think you'll be much more better?
Your friends won't treat you in this kinda way,even your closest one.
Yep,I know you're having fun right now.
And,you just wanna have fun.
But things don't work this way aye.
You did gain something,but didn't you lost alot of things ?
Think back,which one is better in your life ?
I've no rights to say that you'd walked wrong steps in your life,
cos it is YOUR life,not mine.
But can't you see,we're all concern about you.
I could tell you,because of you I DO hate him alot right now.
What Ima trying to say,it's not that kinda blaming.
Ima trying to say that,we're too concern about you that made us hate him.
I hate the way he treat you,the things he did to you.
Sigh..
I wonder when you will wake up to your sense.
Luv ya,sis.
Your friends won't treat you in this kinda way,even your closest one.
Yep,I know you're having fun right now.
And,you just wanna have fun.
But things don't work this way aye.
You did gain something,but didn't you lost alot of things ?
Think back,which one is better in your life ?
I've no rights to say that you'd walked wrong steps in your life,
cos it is YOUR life,not mine.
But can't you see,we're all concern about you.
I could tell you,because of you I DO hate him alot right now.
What Ima trying to say,it's not that kinda blaming.
Ima trying to say that,we're too concern about you that made us hate him.
I hate the way he treat you,the things he did to you.
Sigh..
I wonder when you will wake up to your sense.
Luv ya,sis.
VEE-VEE-O din't sleep in school today,good improvement aye? Aha :D
I completed almost whole stack of English Holiday Homework during SS period :x
&The maths homework during Physics period.
So as you see,though I din't listen to SS &Physics,but at least I completed works! :B
I'd tons of laughter during English lesson,we were practicing 'the' for oral.
Haha,there's quite a number of words that we don't know how to read it,and it turns out to be a joke,teehees :3
School ended 12.30pm,went opposite block slack then cab-ed to E!hub with Jesslyn(L).
Went to find Baolin(L) at her work place,then went to smoke together with her.
She went back to her work place &we went to eat the taiwan crispy chicken.
It wasn't that yummy D:
Afterthat,went to Fairprice &bought sushi for Baolin(L).
She treated us drinks,followby smoking again.
Fairprice with Aloysius(L) again,I TREATED HIM SUSHI(S) OKEH!
Ima nice right ? Heh,ofcos manx! :D
Home sweet home then.
Okeh,Jesslyn(L) want me to write something down here to make her giensong,
alright,your wish is my command sir! :3
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
but being a effing nice dearest sista,I shall write you 40moree :3
Gien song luh right ? Aha.I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
though she only wanted 10 of it,I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
but being a effing nice dearest sista,I shall write you 40moree :3
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
I LUV YO JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!
Luv yo lah dearest sista! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment