Girl,think before you say anything alright.
Who was the one having fun with others w/o us,
who was the one who din't asked us out,
we din't left you out for goodness sake alright,don't make yourself sound pityful kay.
Hoho,only bad memories aye ?
Fine then,I'ma speechless.
I do remembered our happy memories,yet you only could remember the bad ones.
Nice one lah dey,nobody cares ? Think back,how much people done for you in the past.
How much people once cared you ? Did you know ? you don't.
Please lah girl,think more of the positive points can.
WHEN DID MY FUCKING NAME ONCE APPEAR IN YOUR BLOG!
AND WHEN DID YOUR NAME APPEAR IN MY BLOG!
SINCE YOU LIKE TO COMPARE SO MUCH,I'VE GOT THOUSAND OF THINGS TO COMPARE ALRIGHT!
Use your brain &think,luvxmisses girl.
- - - -
Have been hanging around E!HUB recently,it would be B-O-R-E-D like hell w/o nicotine sticks and my love ones :D
Planning to ton at Jesslyn (Dearest Sista)'s house today,but failed.
Mommy &Daddy're having off-day, and they would be bringing me out to have fun.
Awwwww ~
Forget about it,I would spend one whole week at her house someday, heh.
don't miss me too much kay,sis :3
Getting tired,toodles :D
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment