Okay,I went to celebrate my birthday with co. yesterday.
Ima lazy to write out everything,so will just write in point form kay :D
-Cab to meet Baolin:mommy at 7plus in the morning,then went to Ahyong's house .
-Accompany her home at 12plus,waited for her to bathe &stuff.
-Went to central cut hair with her.
-Went back my house to bathe &change,
-Bused to WS to meet Co. at 2plus.
-Trained to TM to meet Sabelle:Twintwin &Aloysius.
-Watched movie,MAMAMIA at 4.15pm with them.
-Trained back to pasir ris ,and bused to pasir ris park as Aloysius had arranged a surprise for me down there :D
Shan't eleborate much about it,Thanks Loyloy for the super nice surprise aye.
I will be waiting for your another surprise on monday :D
Laughs*
-Drank with co. then finally home sweet home :B
Today's pretty bored for me,don't talk about it anymore.
&Things ain't going well for that two shorty of mine.
I don't know how to solve this kinda thingy for them,I couldn't control everyone mind right.
Its hard to please every single one..
Sigh..
Toodles,& 1 hour 52 minutes to VEE-VEE-O BIRTHDAY! :D
Haha,ima getting 1year older,sad aye.
:D
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment