Hahaha,Ima super happy right now kay.
My parents just came back from work,&they arranged a surprise for me.
It goes like this : My mommy just came home,&she din't lock the door.
I asked her why,and she ignored me.
I was so into editing my blog's about me part,thats why I din't pay much attention to it.
Suddenly I felt someone at the door there,I turned &looked.
I saw my daddy carrying a box with lights coming out from there,&my mommy was standing beside him.
Suddenly I heard the Happy Birthday song,hahaha :D
I wished &blew out the candles,the cake taste super delicious okay.
Then it was pressie time,Daddy gave me an angbao of 50 bucks &5pressie from my mommy.
They're super great,isn't it?
though it is just a cake &afew pressie,but I could feel the effort and luv you all put in it.
I luv this family of three,&I will never wanna lose you guys.
thanks alot daddy mommy! :D
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment