Monday, September 08, 2008

You'll only look back when you realise it's gone.

Hello Hunhun(s)! C:
I finally done changing my blogskin,as well as Jesslyn&Sabelle onee.
See,I'm sucha good Behbeh&Twinny yeh! gahahaha :DDD
I was nearly late for school today, my alarm clock rang at 6.30am when it is suppose to ring at 6am.
grrrrr! Met Hunx at underground there,then walked to school.
My toe was fucking in pain yet I got to walk real fast and climb stairs 2by2 :C
That bloody teacher keep wake me up when I was just falling asleep,slaps*
Nevermind,angry.
gaaah :B
ate till super full for recess,getting fatter&fatter. haha C:
Slack awhile with Usual Cliques,then went to Hunx house.
The maid cooked harshbrown,sasuages,rotiprata for me! yummy yummy*
/gees, cab to elias at 3.50pm, homesweethome aftermath.

Changed new tagboard as I lost my old codes and password.
hees/ Don't read freefree eys! bite you then you know ah! gaaah C:

No comments: