Monday, September 15, 2008

Not every single things must be exoress out clearly,
somethings are meant to be left unspoken.
Carry on your guessing game,
I don't bother.


Hello to YOU(s)! :DDD
School today was awesome,though my eyes wasn't in a good condition at the early morning.
Last night before I went to my dreamland,my eyes was already fucking swollen.
The white part of my eyeball was like 'popping out',and the black part of it was like 'being swallow' by the white part.
Imagine it,was super scary okeh when I saw that.
It was slightly better after I had a sleep,but still it was fucking swollen :C
When I reached classroom,people sitting around me was like: 'EEEEEEEEW~ WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR EYES?!'
&Shafie called me out,to ask about my eyes.
He said it was sore eyes,and insisted on sending me home.
But I kept say it isn't and blahblahblah , finally he gave up,&ask me not to come school tomorrow if my eyes is still lidat.
But luckily,my eyes is perfectly alright now,big smile for VEE-VEE-O! :B

Heart-to-heart talks with Twinny during chemistry,thanks lots yeh!
But in the middle,things didn't go well, we'd a tiff (fuckit hardhard manzxcs)
Gaaaah,nevermind (:
&Luckily I did my weekend hwk for English,ha.
A round of applause to VEE-VEE-O who finally does her hwk!* teehees :3
Physics was pretty slack too,other than Colin kept ask me to keep my mouth shut.
And I'll say: I got copy the notes hoh,you can't scold me hoh.
Then he will give me that 'Buey Tahan Face', hahahahaha :D
LOSER! teeheees (:
Slacked at library during SS,Suhaimy isn't here today,G.O.O.D!(:
Had a little fun&laughter at there,gaaah.
(...)
As usual,Slack with Usual Cliques awhile after school,then accompany Hunhunx home to put bag.
Bused to WhiteSand with Hunhunx,Behbeh&Jeffston aftermath.
Bought similar HelloKitty stuff together with Behbeh,woots :DD
Then went around searching present for her sister,dine at KFC and then home C:

/Without tagboard,my blog seems so alibaba,nevermind.

No comments: