Yo Kuku(s) ! :3
I'm feeling much more better today, (Clap hands for VEE-VEE-O!*)
No more body aching, and no more headache (:
But, I still couldn't step out of the house to wander around, they're worry I might kana bacteria whatever shit one lah ):
I missed 3days lessons, Hope I could catchup real soon, gah.
&the hungry ghost festival is starting today, those ghostghost are wandering everywhere ~
!@#$%^
Guess Beebee is coming right at my doorstep and fetch me to school and then back home (:
such a kind soul ~
:3
Gtg have my lunch, ciaos readers ~
:3
One day you'll realise how different we're from each other,
its not as beautiful as what you'd thought, we're totally different, its just that you din't realise.
1more days,
to mommy birthday! teehees :3
&I miss you alibaba much, feel it ?
(:
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment