I've been busying about the funeral since tuesday till today.
gah, things going round and round, up and down recently.
Nevermind (:
Mommy found cigarettes in my bag which I bought to funeral yesterday,
she threw all of it away, fuck .
But at least, she din't scold me neither did she tell anyone about it (:
I'm sorry for neglecting some people this few days as i was busying about the funeral thingy.
I'll make up for it, Soon :D
449days today, Ciaos.
Tags Reply:
See > Ouh, thanks for telling (:
OliviaBee > Haha, thanks bee! loveya loveya :D
JasmineMonstress > Yoyoyo! I miss you too! alrightalright (:
HeraloyBeebee > Thanks Beebee! I love you yo! :3
Passer-by > Haha, thankthanks! Loves :3
恨 AHGAL > Yo! Linked you alrdy, meetup soon again yeh! :3
CiaDearestDarling > I love ya lots lots too eys! Missyou missyou, teehees (:
Tomatocherrie > Alrighto! Addedya (: Loves.
zzz > I will I will! thanks eys! :B
Mandy > Yoyoyo mandy! gahhaaha :B
Christine > I'm trying my best yo! haha, takecare kays (:
Reader > Hello! I will, thanks yo! :D
JoleneAiai > I relinked alrdy aiai (: Okehokeh, thankthanks :D
Passerby > Hmmm, friendster thingy as in wht ? :O
Cynthia > Heyo! Gah, thanks! takecare kay (:

No comments:
Post a Comment