To Shanice,
Hmmm, I know I've no rights and I couldn't stop you from liking him.
But as his girl.f, I could tell you I do mind about it alot, and I'm fucking jealous about it.
I knew in the past he'd done alot for you, ofcos you'll be touched.
You said: the way he and she love each other, im sure no one is able to break through.
But, now you appeared, had made me super in doubt of our r/s.
If you persist, I alittle feel that you'll succeed.
I'm afraid, I really do.
If you feel that having him will make you/him happier, ofcos I'll let go.
But think back, is he worth for you shedding tears or whatever for him.?
Ofcos, you'll say it is worth.
&I could tell you now, From just now recess time he told me about this,
I'd been quarrelling w him till now.It affected us greatly.
I won't and I can't ask you to leave him alone.Its your human rights to like him.
I couldn't do anything either.
But if one day, you win him over, I'll happily congrats you two w/o shedding any tears
Anyway, we'd broke up..
Stand strong shanice, smile always.
Neyiv.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment