Monday, July 07, 2008

Sneaked out at night w Twinny on 05 July;
&Fuck, tio caught ):
I'm sorry for making you all sad and disappointed again,
I'm sorry I ain't that daughter you all yearn for,
I'm sorry for the unhappiness caused by me again,
I'm sorry for making you guys teared again,
After all, thanks for not beating me, thanks for not scolding me, thanks for the forgiveness once more.
I'm really sorry, I beg for your forgiveness my dear family.

- - - -
Quarrelled w Beebee about the same thing again,
But he came to my doorstep, then he messaged me to open the door.
Thanks for giving in to me once more.
He passed the bottle of stars and a tiger in it to me,
Thanks for the surprise and the effort you put in.
&Thanks for not reprimanding me yesterday when you knew I lied to you,
Thanks for the understanding and stuff.
I love you, 415days.
11 more days to our 14th Month.
Hope we could last till then.

- - - -
Smile the widest you'd never smile before, and joke as much as you used to.
I'm sorry, I couldn't take it down.
much loves,

- - - -
I'm sucha disappointment, I found out.
I tend to make people worry for me,
I tend not to think for others,
I tend not to care how much people done for me,
I tend to take things for granted,
I'm really sorry, really.
I do feel guilty, don't say I don't.
Just that, I don't know what to do to save everything.
Please, don't lose hope in me and just leave me rot there.
Stay with me further more, I'll cherish everything from now onwards.
I promise, Give me a chance my dears.


Tags Reply:

Passer > Haha, thanksthanks (: Tag more tag more :B

Reader > 1) Touch My Body-Mariah Carey; 2) Take A Bow - Rihanna; 3)Cherish Ft. Yung Joc - Killa; 4)Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz Ft. Plies; 5)The Hush Sound - A Dark Congregation; 6)Ashanti - The Way That I Love You.
Alright, I put 3 already, thanks for the opinion yo :B

Cia > Haha, I ALWAYS love you one okehhhhh (:

Jolene > Oheyo AIAI! 6more days to our 1month :3

Candy > Haha, alright alright! Spend more time w me on my bloggy, teeheee :D

No comments: