Sunday, July 13, 2008

Readers hai! :B
I wokeup super duper early tdy yo, haha.
Wanted to study ytd, but yeh I failed to do so ):
&I'd no mood to study tdy too! yet exam is starting tmr.
Fug ~

I must study! I must study! I must study yo!
Ohya, 5more days to me and Bie 14th month!
But we're having exam on that day, so gonna celebrate earlier ~
Probably gonna celebrate on tuesday, cos sch ending much mre earlier thn usual (:
Bie's bringing me to eat sakae! hohohos (:
&I still dk what to buy for Bie, ahlalala.
Gimme opinion yo! :B
I'd bought Softoys, Lighter, Clothes, Wallet, Bag &a box of hearts for him.
I guess I'd run out of things to buy, ha :D

421days, Sorry for making you cry and stuff that day.
(:

Behbeh, I certainly miss you alrighto! :B

You're nothing, but just a game.

No comments: