Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Readers gah :B
I shall blog about Yesterday thingy first alrighto (:
I'd a wonderful time in school, as well as the outing after school.

the-don't-know-which-teacher didn't come school yesterday,
So a new relief teacher came in, she was tortured by our class till she buey tahan ah.
Ha, played all sorts of childish games w Twinny Alvin and PM.
Though its childish, but its fun okeh! *(Don't laugh lah ass) :D

Then got two peepo fight in class, A Tall and Fat guy vs A Short and Fat guy.
just because Tallie say the Shortie face is just like 72 holes golf field.
so the Shortie slapped the Tallie and Tallie pushed Shortie, then Shortie fly up high ~
gah :B

-----
Early 14th month Celebration! (:
After school pei Beebee go home changed, then took cab to my house.
I went to get change, while Beebee went to Elias to take cigarettes from i-don't-know-who.
Meet him after 40mins later, then took bus to Whitesands.
Ate Sakae Sushi, cost around 40$.
Aftermath went to the park nearby to smoke, then off to E!HUB to find Eugene &Jomanda.
&Eugene treated us to movie ~
Hohohos, saw Belvin &co. at cinema there, so watched together w them.
Watched Hancock, Quite nicee one ley :B
Show ended at 7pm, called Daddy to come fetch me.

&off we go to Grandma house for visit.
Played cards w Grandma, Cousin &Aunty, won 40$!
Super uber happy can ~
Finally home at 10plus (:

Hmmm... Nothing much for today.
Went to see doctor after school,
Took medicine for 74$.
And
she says I'm recovering well (:

424days today, 2more days to 14th month.
much loves.

I'm wondering if you miss me, gah :B

(RANDOM)
If one days, I start to say nothing at all.
It means that, I won't bother anymore.
I regret &I remorse.

No comments: