Ohaiyo :B
I woke up at 12plus today, tried to reach him but couldn't.
Ala never mind.
Went to eat my lunch, then suddenly Beebee appeared at my doorstep.
Shock till !@#$%^ ah! Gah :D
Quickly eat my lunch, then went down stair slack w him.
Smoked,talked,played then accompany him go Dennise house take cigar, then went home.
Bathed, prepared then went my aunt shop cut hair, fringe abit kuku you mei you.
Teehee :B
Aftermath, got a call that my uncle went hospital so rushed there.
Stayed there till 9 then went to have my dinner.
Finally, I'm home now (:
&&&There's a small boy at hospital, around 3-4 years old bah, he's with his grand papa and uncle I guess.
He ran out and shouted: Grand papa! The fan never turn ley! My house one got ley! (in hokkien)
The main point is, his hokkien is super cute and the tone is more accurate than mine lah can!
Imagine a 3-4years old little boy, who has a chubby cheek, and he's botak, talking hokkien!
super uber cute lah dey!
Haha, random topic ey.
Whatever, I happy can already (:
Ciaos Readers ~
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment