Having Physics &Chem first, so gotta study that this weekends, alalala.
And, today is the first time doing works together w Baolin mommy.
Ha, she is super uber lazy one okehhhhhh ~
Me and Twinny need to keep !@#$%^ her then she will finally start to do her work,
End up, she still copied ours .__.
But her English idioms is super good, got 5pages of it, all multiple choices.
she laughlaughlaugh at those idioms, then start to tell us all the answer :B
Slacked with usual co. then accompany Bie home to change.
Aftermath, went elias mall to have our lunch.
Bie wanted to accompany me to hospital today, to visit someone.
But, in the end he can't.
Fuck ):
Now, I just came back from thereeeeeeeeee.
It is fucking bored, really.
9h, 6h, 7h, ?h
Lols .________.
419days.
Tags Reply:
Cia > Haha, you ain't talking craps lah dey :B The eyes one? :O Ha, thanksthanks (:
Passer > o.o Thanks! :B tag moreee (:
Candy > alright, I dowan emo already okeh :B Loveme Loveme! ahaha.
Joey > Ha :B
Reader > Thanks reader! (: I will I will !
Jolene > Ha, and my url changed already ~ Relink me :B
Peiling > Thankthanks (((((((((((((((:
Felicia > yoyoyo :B I'm doing fineeeee, how about you ? :O

No comments:
Post a Comment