Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No. (51) IMY.

My handphone bill explode again ):
But daddy din't took the phone on the condition that I must pay 31$.
Feeeeeeo, 31$ fly off just lidat.
Awwwwww ~
Nevermind, as least my phone is still with me (:

My body and leg are still aching due to the fight with Beebee on the day before.
Fuckyouuu Aloysius ):

&Early in the morning, I got to climb down the stairs.
The lift was down, was scary okeh.
so I called Beebee to accompany me talk, luckily he answered :3
Went to school, and hair was caught, then the next minute mine the two 'filer' is gone ):
Luckily not very short, teehee.
Shit the school rules ~

Had uber fun today in DnT lesson, gah :B
Alvin started to play with sandpaper, then PM asked him to buah the sandpaper onto my face.
Endup, his face kana buah by my sandpaper :D
But PM buah the sandpaper on my hand, very pain ley.
got blood okeh ~
Alvin hand got long of lines too, but dk got blood anot.
:D
Then we played with longlong sticks, must hit till the head then got one point.
Alvin : Me - 4 : 2 ):
Pangmeng : ME - 0 : 1 (:
Belle did played too, but I forgotten her score.
Haha, AT LEAST I WON PM OKEH! :B

aftermath, assembly lunch then chinese lesson.
Slept through it, niceeeeeeee (:
Slack awhile after school, got to know a bunch of malays.
One of them thought Baolin/Belle was Aloysius stead, BUT IT WAS ME OKEH!
shall paste 'I'm not aloysius stead' on baolin/belle forehead next time (:
But quite friendly, keep say alot of kuku thingy.
Then called daddy to come fetch me as I don't wanna go cca,
&he help me lie to my cca teacher when she called.
He said I got headache, when I'm so fineeeeeeeeeeee (:
But I still don't like him, cos he took my 31$ ):

Ciaos Readers :B
430days today, don't be silly.

No comments: