Sunday, June 29, 2008


yo humans on killing spree :D
wokeup around 2 yesterday, then prepared and went out.
at first going TM with family for lunch,
but later on Mummy asked Beebee whether he want me to follow him or follow mummy.
Ofcos Beebee say he wants me to follow him, so off to Elias with Beebee.
Had our lunch, then went lan to find the others.
Beebee went to take his cigar from them, then we went CC slack.
Aftermath, went to-and-fro lan and CC for quite a number of time .__.
slackslack awhile at CC with Nestor and Eugene,
then off they go to Sanding, while me and Beebee went Mac for Fries :D
Pestered him for several of times, before he lemme eat one okeh ):
After eating fries, Beebee accompanied me to Changi Airport find Mummy &co.
Walkwalk awhile, then Beebee went home while I left to grandma house for dinner (:

407days,
I realise my final choice had always be you, yet I don't know whats the reason.

No comments: