Monday, June 23, 2008

Meetup w Beebee at whitesands yesterday, went to popular to get our stationary;
aftermath went to eat KFC, tried the Toaster Twister w/o vegetables and tomatoes :D
Delicious yo :B
Beebee bought me afew clips, then went to buy his sandal.
Aftermath, went to the behind the bustop there smokesmoke.
Took some photos too :B
Shall post the photos after I finish editing (:

Went home awhile, then went to elias mall meet Beebee again;
Studied at Mac, aftermath went to play lan :B
Played CS and DOTA with Beebee,
CS, not bad lah, I die lesser than Beebee I think :B
Dota, I got that Bearbear.
Sibeh cute bodoh :B

9plus Beebee went home, stayed there alone till 10plus.
Then went home :B

And, today school was alright lah.
Din't kana caught much thing.
Ohya, forget to remove my nails color, so baby pei me go underground buy the remove thingy.
Abit lousy siol that brand ):
Then faster rush to school.
Got part of the homework I lost, English Maths and Physics :B

401days, love.

No comments: