Monday, June 30, 2008

/edited.
Currently at Beebee house :D
I wanna go homeeeeeeeeee, but the fatty keep dragdragdrag.
Haiya, angry.
Rushed 2 or 3 of my maths homework in class, mostly copied the answers behind.
Hahaha;
Seriously studied Physics today too okeh.
But I am going to totally-don't-understand Chemistry soon, ha.
Dk what aq what shit one lah, haiya so shit can.
Sleep throughout for SS today, teacher says din't do holiday hwk ones sit outside.
Only left two or three students in the classroom, hahaha.
Mommy lend me her leg to sleeeeeeeeeeep :B
Not bad lahs, quite comfortable one.

408days today, Loveyou lah fattyyyyyyyy :3


Just at that point of time, I felt that everything is gone.
At that fucking point of time when I need you, where the fuck are you.

And what century is now, there's no more forever.
So, stop telling me we will last forever.
Neither I will believe that you really love me.

No comments: