went to pub at Tanjong Pagar yesterday with Twinny, Bie found out.
And yeh, dieeeeeeee ):
Sigh; Though I'd fun but I didn't expect things will turn out lidat.
I'm sorry.
394days, My love.
2more days my dear,
tell me what to do; To heal your heart and lessen your anger.
Tags Reply;
Mandaaa > Alright, relinked you and shumin :B Takecare yo :3
Cia > Thanks for your concern yo :B I'm feeling better alrdy (: Loveya too :3
Christine > Haha, i linked and tagged you alrdy, link me up too yo :D
Shauna > darling yo :B alright, I'm feeling btr already, Thanks yo :3
Jenny > yo jennyyyyyy :B I link you already :D
Camille > yo camille; I linked you already :3
Jesslyn > hahaha; thats good :B hehehahahah :D
Dione > Darling yooooooo :3 I linked you already, tc yo :B
Valerie > Relinked already, you're welcomeeeeee :3
Janice > Relinked you already lah, stupid steady :D

No comments:
Post a Comment