Today was fun, but things doesn't happen that smoothly yeh.
Meet ♥ Bie on bus, then went DTE to get change,
Put the uniforms, bags and shoes in the locker,
Haha, cos ♥ Bie and my house can't put.
See I'm so smart right ?
:D
After that went mac eat, then went jeff house as Behbeh is going there too.
Slack till 10plus, went san ding meet eugenetan gabriel.
Had a quarrel w ♥ Bie,
Belvin Dickson Alvin Alpha came 1st, Joel Pangmeng came 2nd, Bobby came 3rd, michelle came 4th. (I think)
Then 12plus they decided go watch movie,
♥ Bie and I pei Belvin go home change, while the others pei others go home change.
Meet Behbeh Jeffston Gab Dickson under Belvin block, then walked to E!HUB.
Only Joel and Pangmeng went home, &.Baby Jomanda Christian came too.
Watch 1500h Over the dead body, not bad yeh.
Rated : ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥
:D
Then went back to locker take our stuff, while Behbeh &. Jeff went WS,
&. The others dk go where.
Cab-ed to elias mall, bought waffle for ♥ Bie :D
And ordered one cake for our one year,
See ! I'm sucha good stead okay !
Actually I'm the best right ♥ Bie ?
Haha :D
Home sweet home after that,
Had fun today, love you ♥ Bie !
&. Thanks Belvin Jeffston Gabriel Dickson Eugene for the help today yeh,
really thanks alot (:
359days, just 6more days to one year !
hohohohohos ~
Monday, May 12, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment