2261#
Mt exam from 0800 to 0930,
Accompanied ♥ Bie to eat, then he went for his physics exam,
while I went w Behbeh Twinny Pangmeng &.Jeffston.
Emo-ed w only Behbeh &.Twinny, pm went home and jeff went back school.
{-----}
Cried alil after Behbeh went w Jeffston,
thanks twinny for the shoulder ~
Then went ws w twinny,
12pm went back school to find ♥ Bie.
Twinny went w Eugenetan to find Behbeh at jeff house,
while I went w ♥ Bie to his house to put down his heavy stuff.
Had a small argument w ♥ Bie, so took cab home alone at 2pm.
Then ♥ Bie took another cab come find me, and he bought mac for me !
:D
Sweet (:
Then he just went home for tuition,
Got to study for maths later on, cos tmr is maths paper 2.
Scare ._.
352 ♥♥s .
I thought, I guess, I afraid &. thr goes the byebye you.
The gay you.
Let it be then, I don't bother anymore.
with regrets..
Monday, May 05, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment