#2419
Heyo readers !
Aloy &. me din't broke up :D
Don't misunderstand my previous post yeh,
Quarrelled w him yesterday, thats why wrote sucha post.
Haha :D
Had maths paper 2 today,
It turned out better than I expected,
BUT but But, I lost 10marks.
I forgotten how to do some questions,
/gees.
Waited for ♥ Bie to finish his paper at 10.30am,
Then went underground, slack awhile then sent ♥ Bie home.
Cos his head uber pain ):
Stayed at his house w him as I still have (NA) MT paper 1 at 13.15pm.
I don't understand why must have (NA) when we're attending (E) mt loh ~
So shiTzxsxz ~
♥ Bie insist cooking harshbrown for me,
End up I'm the one cooking ._.
♥ Bie had no skill at all, when he says I'm the one having no skills.
Haha :D
Who do you believe ?
Don't believe me ~
Gahaha ~
Used his com,
wanted to blog, but in the end don't know why din't.
Haha :D
Then realised its 1pm ! ._.
Hair was super itchy cos played w ♥ Bie till my head was sweating.
Asked ♥ Bie to help me wash my hair only, cos rushing for time.
He put the towel over me, then he says: You think I open salon one ah?
Haha, I laughed like mad.
He wasn't a good washing hair boy ~
:x
He washed till the back of my shirt and skirt was wet ~
):
Of cos, He hair-dyed my hair shirt and skirt for me.
He's sweet, isn't him ? :D
Then I keep dowan to for my exam, but he keep force me go.
):
Told him to wait for me outside 1h later,
But end up my exam 2h then end,
He waited from 1415 to 1530,
Haha, thought he won't wait.
So was quite surprise lah, Hehe.
Then he pei me take bus home,
Upon boarding the bus, I found out my ez-link no more money.
And we have no coins.
Saw Mr.choo, hurried him to lend me some coins.
So funny loh him, haha.
Home sweet home.
- - - - -
353days, 12more days to 1year.
I know what am I doing now,
And I know what am I gonna do.
♥ Bie looks uber cute when he cry ~
Haha, ♥ you Bie !
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment