Monday, May 26, 2008


Happy Holidays readers !

I'm not going out today, I'm going to sleep eat sleep and eat ~
Cos I'm super tired today, haha :D
I woke up 7plus yesterday morning, then went out.
Then back home at 4plus, slept till 6plus, changed and went out again.
Till 12plus then reach home.
That explain why I'm so tired okeh, I'm definitely not a pig.
Haha :D

Suppose to meet Twinny on alternate days, but she isn't free today.
And Behbeh need to go back school.
Thinking why I never go meet my boy.f ?
Cos I don't want to :D
Alittle bit bad I know, but I am waiting for his reply before 12mn today.
Lets see, if there will be 374days .
Haha.
Excited right? :3

373days,
awaiting ~

Lovexmisses Behbeh Twinny Mama Ney and Endurance :3

Tags Reply:

Huanx3* Heyo Sweety ~ :D

Muneera* Me Pangmeng Eugene Hafiz and dk who ~ Haha .

Candy* Failed 3 pass 3. ):

Serene* Fiancee ! Most probably sat go find you :D

Joey* Heyo! haha, thanks :D

Jesslyn* Heyo behbehshit :3

Chian* Heyo ney, gone to tw alrdy ?

Felicia* Accepted you in msn alrdy, chat thr soon :D

Jessica* Yeh yeh, hope could meetup w you yeh ^^

Ling* Heyo!

Felicity* Haha, thanks :3

No comments: