Ha, my handphone was nearly lost.
Alalala ~
I thought it was lost, but it was a prank by Twinny Mama Jeff Cy Pangmeng.
So shitzxsz loh, but thanks to them too.
If they din't play that prank, someone might really stole it.
Haha.
:D
Removed the 180507 0911H box, he won't read my blog.
Ha, so what for.
Save a space yeh.
Don't make assumptions, we're fine.
[:
我恨我爱的人。
4more days,
361days.
&. Mama just talked to me in msn,
She says :
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU,
EVEN WHEN THE WORLD CRUMBLES BELOW YOUR FEET,
YOUR BOYFRIEND LEAVES YOU,
ALL THE GUYS THAT GIVES YOU ATTENTION DISAPPEARS.
I'LL STILL BE HERE FOR YOU.
How sweet is you.
I promise I'll be there for you, like how you're there for me.
I'll never leave you aside anymore,
And mama, I'm not that petty yeh.
I ain't mad at you at all.
Cos my love for you overcome the madness I'd.
I wanna see you smile (:
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment