Thursday, May 01, 2008

AHHHHH !
Smoking always get me into big stupid trouble,
Mama found out I'd smoked today,
shiTzxsxz ~
So ~ I decided to quit smoking !
Haha, Remind me peepo !
I'll try to control :D

&Just finish helping Behbeh to change her blog,
Nice right Behbeh?
Haha :3
Loves.

HAPPY 15th B`DAE Elysia Hubby !
And your quiz is so fucking sweet yeh:
' Who is the person you trust most? '
- Vivian Wifey
- Babylin Fiance
- Andrea Dumbdumb
- Shuhui Girlfriend
- & other people as well ;D

** Instructions:
Changed the last question :D And tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessing from all I've tagged:


- Siying Lady,
- Vivian Wifey,
- Xiaoqian Dolly,
- Claudia Pumpkin,
- Yvonne Tianmimi,
- Mamato Deardear,
- Andrea Dumbdumb,
- Jesslyn Sweetheart ♥


&yeh, she did tagged me.
Love ya Hubby ! meet up real soon.

Tell me the truth, do you really love me.

No comments: