Today wasn't a good day yeh,
a few of usual clique and sisters was shag for almost the whole day in school..
jeffston cheeyong jesslyn baolin and belle ~
Baolin mama cried ):
I din't know what to do at the moment uh, is the first time she cried in front of me manzxsxz.
Asked help for pangmeng and alvin :D
luckily alvin manage to make her stop crying and laugh.
/gees.
Had Social Studies and Physics test, copied for SS :D
As for physics, i think I'll score well ^^
Miss lim(?) was super annoyed by our noise level and stuff, so out the class she goes ~
Slack all the way for self-study as Mr choo wasn't there :D
Teacher from 3/5 came in and kan us for the noise we created,
Of cos, few of usual cliques kan her back :D
Home sweet home then, can't slack w usual cliques today ):
but, I've one ice mint from the cigarettes i kup yesterday :D
shall take some puff when my parents are sleeping right now !!!
Cya later ~
I'm sorry I can't do much for you two,
yet you two had been treating me well recently,
you two helped me so much but I couldn't do anything now..
Fucking helpless..
I'll try my best and talk to them, don't shag le !
cheer up yeh ~
Don't cry cos my shoulder haven't arrive yet !
Teehee :3
320days, dar i love you manzxsxz !
though is just less than 1h I last seen you, but I really miss you right now !
:D
Friday, April 04, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment