Mr. Shafie is back today ):
He gave us back 2test back, 10/20 and 13/30.
Just 2more marks then pass le ley !!
And today gave us 3project to do, it'll help us increse our MOY exams,
I swear I'll try my best to do it man,
If I fail my English then sure die one ~
But if I pass English and MT too, then I would only need one more subjects to pass,
:3
Things happened during Chemistry,
Fuck Nancy Ng !
I swear I gonna go against her everything from today onwards ~
Bloody Motherfucker, don't malign peepo for nothing okay !
Shit you manZxsxz ~
!@#$%
Went Jeff house slack today, with some usual cliques ~
Things happened, should not mention much,
Just take care and I am here, Behbeh !
Bought all the books and flies home, cos exam is coming.
Thought Papa will fetch me after that,
But his friends came to help him repair the aircons,
So I got to take bus home, Bie accompany me, while Eugene and Nestor followed.
Home sweet home ~
25more days to One year !
And today is 340 days today,
I don't know how to count lah,
So as Kaili says, I took 365days(1year) to minus 25days(left to 1year),
= 340days.
So just take it as 340days today okay ~
If you peepo are free, help me do some counting ~
Haha :D
I love you bie !
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment