Monday, April 21, 2008

339days !

Bie got suspended, so meet Twinnie today morning,
I should get off at the backgate one, but I don't want get off alone,
Like abit paiseh, abit ahhai.
So I get down at front gate, then walk back to backgate.
Very kuku lah, I know, but nevermind,
Haha :D

Saw Behbeh at there too, so went in together.
Its been long since trios come to school together.
/Gees.

Twinnie super hyper in the morning, very funny siol ~
And Behbeh was as crappy as usual.
DnT test today, confirm fail one,
We totally know nothing :/
ShitZxsxz ~
Mr shafie din't come today, and I don't study SS one,
So slack through till recess.
Then the who ask me to challenge drawing w him during maths,
So lame loh ._.
MT was bored today, message w Bie throughout :D
Then is Assembly, I hate that Pamela Ong loh,
Fuck her fuck her fuck her ~

After school Bie came to find me,
Bought Ice mint, now Bie left 3stick, I left 2 ~
Hope got chance to smoke later ! :)

&&&, talking to bie now.
I miss him so fucking much loh ~
Love you lah da bian tong !
:3

No comments: