Mummy:
No, I'm not what you thought I was - during the early days of the years.
I'm not an AHL, AHLs can't be compared to me.
Yeah, it's true, as much as you had a nonsensical impression of me at the start of the year.
I do, too, had a nonsensical impression of you at the start of the year. :l
Impressions of you didn't change, won't change. It remained the same. Just like memories.
But the way I looked at you, changed.
It wasn't a bad change, no. Not at all.
Good, a positive change.
It's like, even without me, you smiled alot.
But I hoped, with me around, you smiled more.
You know, you're violent.
V-I-O-L-E-N-T.
Of course, I don't mean that bad way of murderous violent, sweeeet violence infact.
You hate it, when things don't go your way. Of course, who loves it?
Instead, you love to do things your way. Yupyup. Your way.
It's like, you want control over everything, you want the world to change for you, not change for the world.
Of course, it's impossible, maybe 0.1% chance.
But that's what good about you.
Nothing puts you down.
Nothing pulls you off.
When you set your mind for something, you go for it straight.
You won't turn behind and think, nor hesitate.
You're frank, awkwardly frank.
That's the beauty I've seen in you.
You're pretty, that's of course - and for people who read this line and think it's rubbish, think again. Do you know her well enough to comment on her?
You're naive, yupyup. Naive at the wrong parts!! :P
You're sweet, you care. You're always looking out for people.
You'll be the first one to stick around, of course when your boyfriend isn't around.
You're just my princess in fact.
I like it the way when:
You act like you don't care - but you do
You try to make me laugh - but it fails
You just wanna be important to me
You treasure friendship more than your life
And it's really like, omigosh I've met an angel.
You wouldn't believe it though.
If I were a man, I'd have gone for you straight.
You're really ace okay.
So just keep smiling.
Just keep being straightforward to anybody.
Just show your love to everyone like no tomorrow.
And of course, continue being yourself.
Because, I've always have this nightmare, I don't know when this mummyxdaughter friendship will end.
I just wanna see you smile till the end.
And if, freedom was something I could give.
It's gonna be yours to take.
If freedom was someone I could love.
You'll be my best candidate.
If freedom was a choice, if freedom was a path.
I'd have chose to walk with you, alongside.
And if freedom was you.
I'd go for a surgical operation, and be a guy.
Love you always nuer.
P/S: Sorry if there's any typos.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment