fucking hell;
i don't feel like quarrelling with you;
but, this time I'm fucking confirm that is not my fault;
in the past you will call till i answer your phone;
now ?
you just call a few times;
then fuck care luhs;
I'm going to ignore you for one week just like what i told you;
you don't even bother;
why should i even bother to give you one more chance;
silence break after one week;
or I'll end it now;
or everything will be fine ?
I'm not gonna let you this time;
I'm staying strong during this period;
and, I'm not going to shed a tear;
cos it is fucking hell not worth it, for you this fucking promise-breaker.
&I'm missing you like crazy;
it's fucking uncontrollable.
fuck you.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment